- PhotoshopAdobe IllustratorHTMLCSSSketchup
We are the Product Design team. We define and Design products that impact over 1 million users worldwide. Our goal is to ensure that the product experience — any touchpoint across the product — is of high quality. It’s not only about the product visuals and their interface. For us, the most crucial part is how our products and services make our clients feel and how they come to understand them as "uniquely us."
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for every aspect of the product development process. You will conceptualise, Design, and maintain the user experience of our products and services. By using your creativity and strong visual communication skills, you will transform complex concepts into intuitive, accessible, and user-friendly designs.
Initiate fresh ideas and translate them into wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to an intuitive user experience.
Prepare sketches, diagrams, illustrations, and layouts to communicate Design concepts.
Make strategic Design and user-experience decisions related to core functions and
Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for
Work closely with other teams throughout the development of new products or features.
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic Design, interaction Design, visual communication, multimedia, or the equivalent
- Proven UI and UX experience with a portfolio featuring examples of your Design work
- Ability to conduct end-to-end UX research, including usability Testing and A/B Testing
- Experience in interpreting complex concepts and processes to develop intuitive and
- logical user flows and usage scenarios
- Extensive experience in creating interactive UI elements for web and mobile apps
- Proficiency in designing intuitive and cohesive screens, pages, and visual elements that
- work as intended
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and other Design and wireframing software
- Up-to-date knowledge of trends and techniques in Design, UI, and, UX
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Familiarity with Front-end technologies
- Performance-based bonuses
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness benefits
- Education assistance
- Onsite meals and snacks