We are looking for a talented and experienced Android developer to join our engineering team. As our ideal candidate, you should be an experienced Java or Kotlin programmer, with a deep knowledge of the Android operating system, SDK, and app life cycle. As our team is remote-first, you will be working remotely as well, therefore it's extremely important for you to possess the following personal characteristics:
- Be self-disciplined.
- Be able to articulate thoughts and plans clearly, both verbally, and in written form.
- Pay very close attention to the requirements and deliver outstanding results.
A typical day in your work will include:
- Attend Design meetings regarding the implementation of new features, or Refactoring and improvements to the old features.
- Review codes from colleagues written for iOS or Android.
- Implement features or improvements for the Raika Android app.
- Write test cases for your recently-developed features.
- Competitive salary.
- You will receive the computer necessary for your work.
- Internet and co-working space full reimbursement, if you choose to use one.
- Company-sponsored team-building events and trips.
- Flexible working hours and location (no need to spend hours on commute).
- Working with a team of respectful and professional people.
- This is a full-time permanent position. We do not consider applicants looking for a part-time or hourly contract.
- While the location for this position is set to Tehran, we welcome applicants from any city in Iran.
In particular, we expect you to have the following skills:
- Proven experience in Android software development using Java (Knowledge of Kotlin is a plus).
- Deep knowledge of the Android operating system, and application life cycle.
- Hands-on experience with iOS SDK.
- Comfortable with multithreading, Networking, and Database operations in Android.
- Experience with common third-party tools.
- Experience with writing tests using Espresso.
- Knowledge on Design, Architecture, and implementation of a scalable software system.
Needless to say, as a strong developer, you should be familiar with:
- Working experience with Git, data structures, and algorithms.
- Basic terminal usage (including SSH, cURL, and Git command line) is an asset.
- Being comfortable with reading and writing in English is necessary.
- بسته ها و هدایای مناسبتی
- سفرهای تفریحی
- امکان دورکاری
- ساعت کار منعطف