- C#DDD RepositoriesASP.NET MVCAgile
Raika is an end-to-end research platform that enables researchers to quantitatively measure human behavior using smartphones, wearables, and Big Data. We are looking for a talented and experienced tech lead to join our engineering team.
As our ideal candidate, you should have practical and proven experience with all steps involved in converting a business requirement to a functional feature. To achieve this goal, you should have a balance of technical and soft skills. First and foremost we expect you to:
- Be vigorously self-disciplined. Not only impose a high standard on yourself, but demand it from your team as well.
- Be able to articulate thoughts and plans clearly, both verbally, and in written form.
- Pay very close attention to the requirements and deliver outstanding results.
The above characteristics are the most important ones. If you possess those, almost everything else becomes nice-to-have.
- Competitive salary.
- Top of the line laptop, and any other hardware necessary for your work.
- Internet and co-working space full reimbursement, if you choose to use one.
- Company-sponsored team building events and trips, both inside and outside of Iran.
- Flexible working hours and location (no need to spend hours on commute).
- Working with a team of respectful and professional engineers.
- Relocation assistance and support.
- While the location is listed as Tehran, we welcome applicants from any city in Iran.
Expected Skills and Abilities:
- Work with the product team to draft and finalize feature Design documents.
- Work with the development team to break the Design document into tasks and create a roadmap.
- Monitor the progress of each member in your team towards the goal to ensure the feature is delivered on time.
- Foresee, mitigate, and communicate risks as early as possible, whether it’s human-resource risk, technical risk, or user-experience risk.
- Feel comfortable to read code in different parts of the stack, and easily extract detailed business logic from it. Then use this to better coordinate between your team members.
- Ability to research and evaluate different alternatives in different parts of the stack, and subsequently leverage this to help the team members navigate technical bottlenecks and deadlocks.
- Understand the business priorities related to the feature and ensure the final delivered feature does address the initial needs and requirements.
- Fluency in English reading and writing is a must.
Evaluation and Interview Process:
- We expect you to have proven experience in each of the items listed above. Ensure your CV clearly highlights your relevant experience.
- Your interview starts with an introductory phone conversation.
- We will have 2 or 3 interviews to evaluate your skills in each of the above requirements. The questions will aim to evaluate your technical, behavioral, and interpersonal skills.
- بسته ها و هدایای مناسبتی
- سفرهای تفریحی
- امکان دورکاری
- ساعت کار منعطف