OK is currently looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and collaborative DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps Team. As a DevOps engineer on our team, you’ll help streamline our software development life-cycle from requirements to Monitoring in production. You'll be working with a passionate and growing cross-functional team on tooling for our developers, building and maintaining the health of our CI/CD Pipeline, automating scaling of our production system as we continue to grow, continuing to build out Monitoring and alerting, and much more.
The ideal candidate will have a background in software engineering and be familiar with deployment. You will also have a strong network understanding as you will work with developers and IT Operation teams to ensure that software development follows established processes and works as intended, and deployment is automated. The DevOps Engineer will also help plan projects and be involved in project management decisions.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Maintain Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS) and Windows Servers and Services.
- Maintaining Kubernetes Cluster.
- Containerizing of Node.js, .NET, Nginx, MongoDB, etc. Applications.
- Support and enhance CI/CD pipelines (Microsoft Azure DevOps, Gitlab, etc.)
- Implement Automation, effective Monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code.
- Strong knowledge of Linux systems and proven experience working as a Linux server administrator.
- Experience with Container/VM technologies (Docker, vSphere, and Kubernetes).
- Good Understanding of network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, TCP, IP, etc.)
- Deep expertise in Monitoring distributed systems application architectures (Zabbix, Prometheus & Grafana, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in continuous delivery and continuous integration of CI/CD pipelines
- وام، سهام و پاداش
- بیمه درمان تکمیلی
- نهار و میان وعده
- دوره های آموزشی
- بسته ها و هدایای مناسبتی
- پزشک سازمانی