- CiscoNetwork Protocols
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars to offer transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and being the first choice of each user in Iran.
About the Datacenter Team
The data center team is committed to providing an up-to-date, resilient technology infrastructure that delivers the performance necessary to meet the demands of a growing Snapp. We are responsible for ensuring all servers and services are secure, operational, and highly available. We identify failures and problems in the network, servers, firewalls, etc. because data centers run 24 hours daily, and we may need to work evenings and weekends. We may also need to be on call to work when technical problems occur.
About the Role
As a Junior Hardware Engineer in Snapp, you will be having a positive contribution to the Datacenter Team to work on planning, deployment, troubleshooting, and documenting anything related to the hardware. you will be motivated and focused on growing your knowledge circle beside a professional team.
- Collaboration with the teammates in the data center and cloud teams
- Documenting processes and keeping event logs.
- Monitoring and performing ongoing maintenance on servers and network equipment.
- Running hardware diagnostics and replacing failing parts in a timely manner.
- Upgrading internal system components, including CPUs, memory, hard drives, and network cables.
- Perform urgent repairs (sometimes outside of business hours)
- Active contribution to the planning and implementation phases of projects
- At Least 1 year of experience in the required job position
- Good knowledge of HPE Servers and Storage, data center equipments, and structured cabling.
- Professional degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Hardworking, initiative, and self-motivated with a positive & proactive working attitude.
Preferred Qualifications (optional)
- Familiar with network switching, routing, and network Security concepts
- Familiar with HPE Servers and Storage, Cisco devices, and structured cabling
- Familiar with one of the programming scripting languages such as Bash or Python.
- Familiar with TIA942 or Bicsi Data Center Infrastructure Standard
- Proficient communication skills in English
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Employee Loan
- A great culture of R&D
- Gaming Room
- Monthly Snapp credit
- Pizza-loving culture
- Supplementary health insurance
- Team Building
- On-Site Doctor
- Remote Work