You will be part of our Back-end team, where we build, develop, and optimize the technology that powers our servers, applications, and databases. We also troubleshoot and debug problems to ensure the high efficiency of our systems.
We’re looking for a Back-end Developer to create advanced applications and interfaces for our clients. In this role, you will use your experience to write high-quality, production-level code that energizes our websites and applications. You will also build microservices Architecture, delivering highly agile, modular solutions for the company.
- Develop advanced applications, plugins, and APIs for internal and external customers.
- Troubleshoot and debug problems, and optimize web applications during development and deployment for maximum speed and scalability.
- Review codes and develop automated integration and unit tests to ensure high performance.
- Improve the consistency and maintainability of our codebases.
- Database creation, integration, and management
- Backup and restore technologies for a website’s files and DB
- Managing hosting environments
- API integration
- Experience in Python, Django, Flask, fast API, DRF
- Experience in PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Mongo DB, SQL Server
- Knowledge of Nginx, Gunicorn, and production deployment
- Experience in Data Mining with Scrapy, Selenium, BS4, etc.
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming and scalable systems
- Familiarity with Linux and other open-source operating systems
- Familiarity with test-driven development (TDD) techniques to produce high-quality, self-documenting code
- Good understanding of Information Security and data protection
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Familiarity with Celery, RabbitMQ, etc. for task queue management
- Familiarity with Gitlab CI/CD
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes for Containerization
- Performance-based bonuses
- Education assistance