You will be part of our Front-end team. We build the client-side of our web applications by translating UI/UX Design wireframes into a user-centric web experience. We work closely with the Back-end team to bridge the gap between the visual elements and server-side infrastructure to continuously innovate an engaging and pleasant user experience for our clients.
We’re looking for a Senior Front-end Developer to be the backbone of the Design and development phases of our applications. You will be responsible for guiding the team to create robust and customer-centric applications and websites with your strong technical Front-end background.
● Improve our user interface by developing new applications and interfaces, researching, and Testing current web and mobile technologies.
● Collaborate with the Back-end team to integrate server-side code with user-facing elements and work with designers to create easy-to-use, attractive products.
● Troubleshoot complex technical issues to improve the speed, scalability, and usability of our products across all platforms.
● Build Front-end libaries and reusable components.
● Document your work clearly and contribute to our style guide.
● 3+ years of relevant experience
● Extensive knowledge of various Debugging and Testing processes
● Working experience with React library
● Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
● Proficiency in advanced coding techniques and cross-platform development
● Working knowledge of technologies such as MobX, Gatsby, WebSocket, and styled components
● Working experience with GitHub
● Understanding of UI/UX Design processes
● Working knowledge of open-source platforms like Linux
● Familiarity with Back-end technologies and processes
- Performance-based bonuses
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness benefits
- Education assistance
- Onsite meals and snacks