About the role
Without you, our business stops! Why? Our workstations (۹۰٪ Mac, ۱۰٪ Linux), our on-premise servers (OpenStack/Debian), and our state-of-the-art network infrastructure(Fortigate/Aruba/pFsense/UbNT/Mikrotik) depend on you to be kept in top shape.
Your expertise ensures that our team members are set up for success now and in the future because they have the technology they need to perform at their best.
As we want to stay at the forefront of technology, IT always takes a prime seat in our company, so you have the chance to indulge your passion for research and development, exploring cutting-edge technologies, SaaS applications, hardware, and all the cool equipment that appears on the horizon.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain our IT infrastructure to ensure it runs smoothly and securely and stays future-proof.
- Utilize our mobile device management (MDM) technology to manage the software and configuration of all computer systems.
- Work together with your colleagues from other teams to ensure that the zero-trust model is applied to all aspects of the business and business continuity is guaranteed at all times.
- Participate in the onboarding process of the new employees by providing the required tools, technology, and training when needed.
- Ensure that we engage with the right hardware, software, and SaaS vendors to find the best solution for any given situation.
- Work together with your team, other departments, and vendors to address technical issues and day-to-day IT needs.
Our tech stack
- Fortigate and Aruba
- Kandji, FileWave
- macOS, Linux, and Windows
- AWS/Google Cloud
- Experience in troubleshooting computer software, hardware, and internet applications and networks
- Experience in firewall appliances such as Fortigate or similar devices (e.g. Cisco, Pfsense)
- Knowledge of Mac or Linux technologies and associated Security features
- Firm grasp of VPN concepts and experience in setting up site-to-site networks
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- A diploma or degree in computer science or information technology or relevant experience in the field of IT operations/administration
Preferred experience and knowledge
- Hands-on experience with building high-end custom machines
- Experience with commissioning on-premises IT infrastructure in new and existing offices
- Experience with sound engineering
- Experience in end-user device Security audit and policy implementation
- Performance-based bonuses
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness benefits
- Education assistance
- Onsite meals and snacks